Singapore is a cosmopolitan city and a premier destination for lifelong learning complemented with world-class educational institutions. You will embark on a pedagogical journey that combines the best of global knowledge with the wisdom of Asian insights.
Education has always been key in the growth and development of Singapore society, particularly in the years following 1965 when it became an independent republic. Now in the 21st century, where the knowledge-based economy is the driver in the global community, education has become even more critical in shaping our country's future. At the same time, through education, every individual can realise his/her full potential to benefit the community, nation, and lead a personally fulfilling life.
There are 4 official languages in Singapore , Malays, Mandarian, Tamil & English. English is the main language of business & administration & is widely spoken& understood.
Singapore is hot and humid all year round. Daily temperature ranges from 22-33 Degree Celcius. November till end of January , sees heaviest rainfall. The hottest period is from may top August. Averagehumidity is 84% but for those who do not enjoy the tropical climate , singaporeb is sheltered from the worst effects of the sun with AC in almost all its shops, hotels, offices, buildings & restaurants.
Dining and shopping are two of the top-rated activities of locals. Needless to say, this is reflected in the staggering range of foods and cuisine, as well as the proliferation of shopsin the city and suburban centres.
By being in Singapore, you will get a chance to be plugged into an education system that promotes excellence and be part of a progressive, cosmopolitan community.
- Hub for Educational Excellence
- Stable Economy
- Infrastructure and Accessibility
- A Multicultural Nation with a High Quality of Life
- A Vibrant City Lifestyle
Popular Educational Programs amongst International students
IT, Business, Hospitality, Engineering, MBA, law, communication and media studies, creative arts.
- The Government will continue to invest in infrastructure works.
- Public sector demand is likely to strengthen this year, contributing around 55% of industry demand.
Indian nationals are required to apply for visa to enter Singapore. Indian nationals holding official and diplomatic passports are exempted from the entry visa requirement.
The visa processing fee for each application is S$30. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The online payment mode accepts Master/ Visa, Debit/ Credit cards only. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
Note: With effect from 1st April 2009, the Singapore High Commission no longer accepts individual walk-in applications. All applications would be submitted via a new electronic visa (e-Visa) application system that allows visas to be processed online. Applications must be submitted to any of the authorised visa agents at Annex A. Applicants whose application has been approved, can have the e-Visa printed online by the authorised visa agents.
Any local sponsor in Singapore (with a Singpass account) can also submit your application online on your behalf.
1. Valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of departure from Singapore.
2. Duly completed and signed Form 14A.
3. 1 recent coloured passport size photograph adhered to the form (35 mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months; taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with his/her religious or racial custom but the headgear must not hide the applicant's features. The facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; taken against a plain white background with matt or semi-matt finish.) Please note that scanned or unclear photographs will not be accepted and kindly ensure that your form is properly completed. Any incomplete submission or false declaration will result in the application being rejected.
4. Any other relevant supporting documents deemed to merit the consideration of the application. (e.g. Letter of Introduction, In-Principal Approval Letter, Letter of Guarantee from Shipping Agent, Company Invitation Letter, Employment Letter, Residential Proof etc).
5. All documents in Hindi, including official notes, should be translated into English language.